Friday, September 13, 2013

EX-Store EST



There is a place that i just fell in love. Though that i found a treasure inside. How i amazed since the very first step my foot stamped in there. Hell yeah, that place full with crafty things, art and quirky stuff. Damn my body really melted away. Okay maybe its too much to describe how i felt. But in so whatever way i love crafty cute sweet gorgeous handmade. Let me introduce you ...

EX-Store EST , When my friend drag me there for bag hunting. And oh no, for the god sake i dont care about bag. My eyes gaze to this corner and that corner, move around with hilarious feeling. I'm not stupid enough to let that chance without took some pictures.



comfy fitting room




various unique diary


love the painting










EX-Store EST SUMATERA
Jl. Sumatera no 24-30
Bandung

No comments:

Post a Comment