Wednesday, September 17, 2014

OBLIVION



This is another kind of galau story.
Stop reading if you think it’s ... yeak! Hoek.hoek.cih.

It starts when there’s a question; why scrolling on your phone made me like a nosy, a stalker, a thief, you named it.
Not fun anymore.

Not like when we first met. You gave me a lil’ surprise with that cute wallpaper.
Yeah.. that was really sweet you took then combined my photos became a wallpaper on your phone. 

But now ... last nite was hurt me so bad.
Her name. (Yes, i do really hate her. Even just read her name).

Why?
You became a Flash with your surprising super-speed-busy-hand just for deleting her name on your chat room. Right when i have seen her name hang on it first. A second before.

Then ... wushhh ... i couldn’t see anything.
Twice in a row.

You know that what you did is just waking up Hulk in mine.
Oh come on, i feel sick.

I told you that i hate her. For unknown reason. Even before you know her.
In normal situation, i think i could getting angry. Any woman deserves to be angry if their men act like you did. 

But i feel so obsessed with this relationship from the very beginning.
My goal is to reach the finish line together. Not only i or you. But we, together.

01.40 am
I couldn’t sleep. My curiosity is blooming over my head.
kaBoooM!!!


How did i become so obnoxious?
What is it with you that make me act like this?
I’ve never been this nasty ...
(Pink - Please Don't Leave Me) 


After all, 
"True love never run smooth"... rite?



No comments:

Post a Comment